Hi/Bye.

I'm a nomad. I'm a student. I like clothes, books and films. I also write for heruni.com.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fashionable musings of a modern daydreamer.

"Cashmere Print is a fashion blog," is a statement I could easily make, hoping that I would fathom views from internet users, fashion aficionados, and subsequently gain followers. However, it really is more than just an ordinary fashion blog- it's an online journal of yet another internet user with an interest in the faceted world of fashion who feels as if they need to express such an interest.

Ironic?

Cashmere Print is where fashion "news" written by yet another teen blogger (with a hopefully growing knowledge of fashion and journalism) meets personal style, street style, various-seemingly-infinite series of photographs, music, constant ramblings and half-assed witty remarks. It is really just any other fashion blog trying to be different, I'll be honest.



And yes I do have a thing for Magdalena Frackowiak.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment