Hi/Bye.

I'm a nomad. I'm a student. I like clothes, books and films. I also write for heruni.com.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Almost a year.

It has been almost a year since I last updated this blog.

It is a bit odd how I always come back here, dropping it every once in a while and then coming back with some sort of update. However, I've been thinking. I want to start blogging more often.

So do I make a new blog and put this one to waste? Or do I just continue with this one and actually work to make it noticed?

I'm gonna go with the later, actually put some work into it. So this time, I promise (to whoever is a follower and whoever actually reads this in the meantime) I will try.

Currently, I am still at uni and I am still writing for heruni.com (check it out if you haven't). I just finished at internship at Whitehair.Co and am hoping to come back during the summer. At the moment I'm just trying to plan what I am going to do after my third year of university because it is just around the corner (Post grad? Intern? Work?).



Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment