Hi/Bye.

I'm a nomad. I'm a student. I like clothes, books and films. I also write for heruni.com.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dress up

I am currently feeling as if I need to revamp my wardrobe, move away from the same old boring 'uniform,' my second skin. I've always had a fascination with looking good, elegant but at the same looking fearless- lusting over certain looks worn by celebrities or models or even everyday girls in street style photographs. I just never have the courage to wear certain things. However, how am I supposed to work in an industry where being comfortable in your skin is just as important as being comfortable in your clothes and what you are wearing on your back, feet, head or even wrist- regardless of what trend you are experimenting or whether you are wearing brightly coloured shoes a bit different from your usual look, you need to learn how to be confident in whatever you are wearing. Cause you will only look good, if you think you look good. That is the kind of motto I need to remember whenever I am getting a little more experimental when dressing up in the morning or going shopping, just looking for/buying something a little different that what I wear but something I've always wanted to wear or try out- be a little more fearless.









(All images from tumblr.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment